SEO Isn't Just Effective...
Quality SEO can reduce cost of customer acquisition by 87.4%
68% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
39% of purchasers are influenced by a relevant search.
We elevate your search engine rankings to attract a larger target audience.
You need an audience to get applause.
How to know if you're in need of SEO
- Your website is not being found on the first page for any important keyword searches
- Your competitors are out-ranking you for the best keywords
- You have experienced a decline in calls and high-quality leads
- Your website has technical issues, such as loading too slowly
- Your website is not secure
- Not many of your customers find you online
- You are starting a new website and want to dramatically ramp things up
No one can whistle a symphony. It takes an orchestra to play it. Each instrument is essential to the complementary and harmonious playing of the whole...
and we are SEO virtuosos.
These are our instruments
Keyword Research & Strategy
Feed Me Leads conducts extensive and thorough research to better understand your target audience. We find optimal, high-volume, and buyer-intent keywords that will please your customer audience and Google. In our discovery, we uncover what, how, and when people are searching for services that you provide. We use this information to build you a customer avatar and give us insights on what types of queries your clients are searching for and how we can hone them by answering their questions properly.
Feed Me Leads’ keyword research is put into play with helpful, valuable and relevant content. Our intelligent content appeals to both people and search engines. We not only answer the questions that are being searched for, but we compose eloquent verbiage that will set you up as the go-to authority in your industry. We use natural-language processing to ensure that your content is meaningful and easy to read, ensuring that your audience will have their needs satisfied.
Feed Me Leads proudly performs current and top-notch on-page SEO techniques to assure individual page optimization catered to the individual keywords that page is targeting. We fuse the dynamic forces of keyword-rich URLs, front-loaded title tags, embedded title-tag modifiers, optimized H1, H2, H3 tags, optimized images, external and internal links, bolding, and LSI keywords to establish and safeguard your spot at the top of the search engine results pages.
Feed Me Leads employs topical technical SEO tactics throughout your entire domain, in order to construct a solid technical foundation that will affirm your site loads quickly. This will make it easier for search engine bots to understand and frequently crawl your website, thereby improving your search result standings. Our distinguished technical experts use their vast expertise and structured data to identify crawl errors, fix broken links, secure your domain, and ensure that your site is mobile-friendly.
Google is, essentially, the world’s largest popularity contest. Each backlink is considered a vote of confidence to your online presence and authority. Not all backlinks are created equal. Feed Me Leads evaluates your competitors’ backlink profiles and formulates a link-building strategy to ensure that you dominate your niche. We pride ourselves in only adding backlinks from high-powered and relevant websites. We go for high quality and quantity of backlinks to guarantee that your magnificent website and exceptional content gets in front of the right eyes.
Our experts will perform a FREE marketing audit on your website and walk you through what steps you need to take to boost your rankings.
Want to see how your site measures up to your competitors?
Like master musicians, we developed our winning techniques with consistent hard-work, practice, and creativity.
Here's why Feed Me Leads stands out from the rest
We offer up-to-date and transparent reporting. Showing you where your money is being invested helps build and maintain trust. However, we are a result-driven marketing agency. We provide consistent and detailed reports so that you can see first-hand how we are increasing your online revenue.
We Play By the Rules
We are an honorable company with a strong code of ethics. When you know what you're doing, there is no need to cheat. We only practice white-hat SEO tactics. This not only makes us feel better about ourselves, it protects your site from being flagged by Google for disreputable practices. We strive for the rewarding feeling of a job well done.
Results & Relationships
Fierce and cutting-edge technical expertise is an important means to an end. We aim to build long-lasting and symbiotic relationships by producing formidable and ever-improving results. We are grateful to be in a business that can help good people reach their full potential, no matter the size of their business.
Our SEO Sequence is Melodic.
Search Engine Optimization FAQs
• SEO offers a much better return on investment than alternative marketing solutions.
• Make your website easier to navigate. Search engines require websites to be user friendly in order to rank, so your website will be faster, easier to use, and keep customers scrolling through longer.
• Google factors in your website duration online, the amount and quality of content, the quality of links it has, the keywords it uses, and more.
• Bring more and higher quality people to your website, and get noticed by people who actually intend to buy your service or product.
• Build trust and credibility, lean on your customer’s existing trust in Google. When a website ranks high on Google’s results, customers trust that website because Google obviously trusts it.
• Expand your business. More high quality traffic brings more sales and that revenue can be invested into your business. Expand your business, customer base, prospects and sales.
• Most companies will see results resembling those of brand building, with around 4-6 months to start seeing major results, and growing with time. Your results at the end of 6 months will be easily superceded by results at 12 months.
• In order to be noticed, you have to be on the first page. Websites grew from 50 million 10 years ago to almost a billion today. Find the right long-tail questions or phrases, which actually makes it easier and more effective because when people are looking for something specific, they display buyer’s intent.
• Search engine optimization has evolved from stuffing a bunch of small keywords to creating quality contact with natural language long tail keywords.
Phase 1: Build a strong foundation and develop a winning strategy based on a full website audit and finding the right keywords.
Phase 2: Focus on content creation, including blog posts, articles, company information, FAQ pages, etc.
Phase 3: Add in social media. This will amplify your content and send people straight to your site. Make sure you have a healthy link profile, with low quality links deleted. Engage in PR and media outreach.
You will see steady growth, with your link building nurturing your website’s authority automatically. Ultimately, SEO is the tactic with the best return of investment in the marketing space.